What’s protein-packed, tightly-wrapped, and a perfectly-filling post-workout meal?
And at just 445 calories for over 19g of protein! I know what you are having for lunch today!
High Protein Wrap
- 1 15.5 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 12 pieces sundried tomatoes, not oil packed
- 4 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. coriander
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, mash together the chickpeas, olive oil, garlic, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper. (I like mine on the chunky side).
- Spread a quarter of the chickpea mixture on the center of each tortilla.
- Top each with 1/4 of the cooked quinoa, 1 Tbsp. hemp seeds, 3 sundried tomatoes, and 2 Tbsp. salsa.
- Wrap up tightly and serve.